Monte Cristo Sandwiches (gluten free)
These gluten free Monte Cristo Sandwiches are the next best thing to your Thanksgiving Feast! The great news is that you don’t need to wait for November to roll around to make these delicious melt in your mouth sandwiches! You can make them anytime of the year. They pair nicely with a bowl of delicious turkey or chicken soup for a quick and easy meal.
Need more great sandwich ideas? Try our hero, sub or deli sandwiches.
Watch how to make this oh so tasty Thanksgiving leftover sandwich! It’s truly a treat. Then keep scrolling down for the full recipe.
Monte Cristo Sandwiches
Your favorite Gluten free bread OR for non-gluten free guests can have an egg or sourdough bread.
Leftover ham and turkey
2 Eggs and a splash of milk blended together
Swiss cheese or Havarti cheese
Mayo, Wildwood Garlic Aioli, or Veganese
Leftover cranberry relish or cranberry jello mold
Butter, ghee or spray oil
Ghee, butter or a butter alternative spread
- Put together sandwich: bread, cheese, ham, and turkey
- Dip sandwich in egg mixture careful not to spill out contents…
- Heat ghee of in fry pan on med heat
- Cook sandwich until browned on both sides
- Sprinkle sandwich with powered sugar and strawberry jam and or leftover cranberry relish
- Serve with turkey soup~ YUM! HAPPY DAY AFTER THANKSGIVING! ENJOY!
welcome to our kitchen! come and stay awhile.
We're Meg and Pegs of the Curry Girls Kitchen, a mother-daughter health coach duo here to help YOU revamp your life from OK… to fabulously delicious! We invite all your senses to play with us.