4-5 oz. chocolate: bittersweet, semi sweet, favorite chocolate bar or morsels (1 bakers chocolate baking bar is 4 oz.) (Enjoy Life chocolate morsels or chunks)
½ C milk: whipping cream (extreme richness & decadence), cow milk, half and half, hazelnut or almond milk (alternative dairy free milks work great!)
2 Tbl. organic cane or coconut nectar
1/3 C or 1 3 oz. container of whipped cream cheese (Nancy’s cultured) (omit if making Dairy free or vegan)
1 16 oz. Container thawed So Delicious Coconut whip topping or 16 oz. container fresh made whipping cream
Small ramekins for individual cups
Chocolate shavings for garnish
• In a small pot, heat chocolate bar or morsels with 2 Tbl milk on very LOW heat, stirring so not to burn. Remove from heat once melted.
• Beat sugar into cream cheese. (If omitting cream cheese, omit sugar too)
• Add remaining milk, warm chocolate mixture and beat until smooth
• Gently fold chocolate mixture, not stir, into whipped topping or whipped cream.
• Scoop chocolate mousse into 4-6 small ½ C ramekins
• Garnish with chocolate shavings. Used a micro plain or cheese grater
welcome to our kitchen! come and stay awhile.
We're Meg and Pegs of the Curry Girls Kitchen, a mother-daughter health coach duo here to help YOU revamp your life from OK… to fabulously delicious! We invite all your senses to play with us.