Tired of not feeling great? Feeling lost? Need a tune up?
Do You Or A Loved One Have...
- Migraines, joint pain, bloating, anxiety, or chronic fatigue?
- Are you confused by which foods to eat?
- Do you need easy, tasty recipes? (Don’t spend all day cooking only to watch the food rot in the refrigerator.)
- Does your whole paycheck go to eating out or ordering food in?
In the 21-Day Reset, we guide you to…
- Learn which foods support and strengthen your body.
- Save time, energy, and money with our holistic guide to health and wellness.
Enroll! With our E-Book, we support your journey through 60+ go-to recipes and tools. Join our exclusive Curry Girls Kitchen Facebook group to meet your fellow classmates.
What happens after?
Feel fantastic. Eat great food. Enjoy your life (and paycheck!)
What is included in our 21-Day Reset?
- • 50+ Delicious & Easy Seasonal Recipes
• Private Facebook Group
• Pantry Lists
• Menu & Meal Planning Ideas
• Weekly Grocery Lists
• Daily Accountability Worksheet
• Unlimited Support Via Email With Megs + Pegs
• A Radiant New You!!
Does this sound like you?
○ You're dealing with pain, fatigue, weight gain, digestive issues, migraines, or skin issues.
○ You tried every diet plan out there and are confused, overwhelmed or just plain tired of trying to do everything on your own.
○ You’re ready to finally take ownership and invest in your health and improve your quality of life.
○ You want experienced, knowledgeable professionals to guide you along the way and educate you on how to detox in a safe and natural way.
The scoop is you get to eat, snack, and enjoy life all while Resetting Your Body!
Here's what it looks like:
A high-fiber smoothie with beneficial proteins, fats and complex carbohydrates that supports digestion and elimination between 8-10am.
lunch filled with seasonal produce, protein and allergy-free grains
A full plate of delicious anti-inflammatory & beneficial food for lunch~we call it "linner" between 12-3pm.
Seasonal, nourishing and gut healing snacks
Soup & salad or another meal just like lunch in the evening for easier night time digestion between 5-7pm.
We will eat, laugh, cry, share stories, challenges as well as successes. will be supporting you all the way with weekly grocery lists, menu ideas, meal plans and easy to cook yummy recipes. After 21 days we will cheer and celebrate the new sparkly you!
If You Have a Serious Health Condition: we advise you consult with you doctor before attempting this reset.
Frequently Asked Questions
- CWFR is an Anti-Inflammatory Reset that eliminates all high allergen and inflammatory foods. Anyone of all ages 18-80!
- Perfect for every dietary condition: gluten intolerance/Celiac, dairy or nut allergens. Chronic conditions: digestive disorders, IBS, colitis or Crohns. Foodie preferences: dairy free, Paleo, pescatarian, flexitarian, vegan or vegetarian
- This Reset is nutrient rich and plant based focused. Everybody is different. Everyone has a choice for what’s best for their body. What you discover & uncover is which foods truly make you feel your healthiest, strongest and most vibrant self.
Some of the main benefits you’ll see during and after your Reset experience:
- Sleep better
- Better focus and concentration
- More sustained energy
- Weight loss
- Reduce hunger
- Strengthened immunity, you get sick less often
- Improved skin conditions, you glow! Itchy skin or rashes go away.
- Improve overall cholesterol levels
- Reduces anxiety
- Lowers blood sugar
- Reduces inflammation
- Rebalances hormones
- Improved digestion and elimination
- Increased libido
- Relieves chronic migraines and headaches
- Improves metabolism
- Mood enhancer
- YOU’ll FEEL SO DANG GREAT!!!!
Yes! We offer all replacements and suggestions to accommodate these dietary preferences within our eBook recipes.
We reset twice a year. We also do mini 1-3-5 day resets throughout the year, after holidays, or when we simply feel the need. It’s a great way to refresh yourself.
- pregnant or nursing
- under 18
- Pre- existing, diagnosed serious health condition, psychological disorder.
- Have Type 1 diabetes
Always consult your primary doctor before starting a cleanse if you have any health conditions or concerns.
All forms of coffee are acidic, dehydrating, and are a strain in our detoxing organs; liver and kidneys. Energizing coffee substitutes with added health benefits: Four Signatic mushroom elixer mix, green tea, matcha, Yerba mate, raw cacao powder added to smoothies.
It takes about 5 days for our body to release our dependency on certain foods like sugar, coffee and caffeine. Make sure to keep well hydrated, eat lots of green alkalizing Chlorophyll fiber rich foods such as green leafy vegetables and salads.
Yes. We recommend calling ahead and asking if you can have your food cooked in olive oil, coconut or avocado oil, and not canola or peanut oils. Make sure they have gluten and dairy free options. And choose reset foods from your allowed food list. A simple meal of protein, vegetables and salads make eating out doable.
Our recommendation is not to drink to gain the full benefit from the cleanse. However, having a glass of organic wine vs hard alcohol is preferred. Alcohol wipes out our good gut bacteria, is dehydrating, is hard on our adrenals, liver, digestion functions, and can be derived from wheat and corn products. Better clean cocktail option is a “mocktale”-Bitters, sparkling water and a twist of lemon and lime over ice!
Make sure you're drinking all 8 8oz. of water + eating fiber rich vegetables and grains, if grains are ok for you, + adding the fresh flax and chia seeds to your smoothies. Hydration and fiber are the important go-tos for keeping your elimination flowing. Please make sure you email Pegs or Megs directly if constipation lasts more than a day or two.
Hey There, We're Megs and Pegs!
We are a mother-daughter duo that embraces the art of healthy cooking, helping people discover their own healthy lifestyle through delicious food and conscious choices. We cover every food preference or food related restriction so that everyone feels included and nourished. We believe wholeheartedly that food is love bringing people together and making the kitchen table the heart of every home.