Cleanse your body and reset your habits while detoxing your body with healthy food. We’ll teach you new practices to support a healthy and happy life.
In our 7-Day Cleanse Course you’ll get:
- An eBook that includes +25 detoxifying recipes
- Seasonal pantry lists
- Seasonal produce lists
- Menu and meal planning ideas
- Daily accountability worksheet
- Community of like-minded people so you’re not alone
- A gratifying experience that will transform how you look and feel
If you have:
- Extra weight that won’t go away
- Chronic inflammation
- Chronic bloating or pain
- Acne, rashes, eczema or other skin conditions
Our 7-Day Cleanse Reset can help!
Some of the benefits you’ll begin to feel and see after your 7-day cleansing experience:
- Deeper, more rejuvenating sleep
- Better focus and concentration
- More sustained energy
- Weight loss
- Reduced cravings
- Immune system strengthens
- Skin conditions begin to improve
- Less anxiety
- Lower blood sugar
- Reduced inflammation
- Hormones begin to rebalance
- Improved digestion and elimination
- Less chronic migraines and headaches
- Improved metabolism
- Improved mood
- YOU’LL FEEL SO DANG GREAT!!!!
This isn’t a fast! You get to eat, snack & enjoy life all while cleansing!
High Fiber Smoothies for Breakfast
A fresh, high-fiber smoothie with beneficial proteins, fats and complex carbohydrates will keep you satisfied and full until your next meal. They support digestion and elimination and should be enjoyed between 8-10am.
Clean Food for Your Main Meal
Your main meal of the day is a plate filled with delicious, nutrient-rich ingredients, enjoyed between 12-3pm. We call this “Linner,” and it will leave you feeling satisfied, energized and full.
Yummy beneficial snacks are for those who need more energizing calories in their day. Most students feel satiated from their meals and find they don’t need to snack. Everyone is different!
Evening Soup for Dinner
Enjoy a perfectly pureed or satisfyingly chunky soup in the evening, making nightly digestion easier. Relax with this meal between 5-7pm.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Who should cleanse?
- Anyone ages 18-80!
- People looking to reset their health, digestion, energy, sleep, skin, and more!
- Perfect for every dietary restriction: gluten intolerance/Celiac, dairy or nut allergens.
- Those with chronic conditions: digestive disorders, IBS, colitis or Crohn’s.
- Foodie preferences: dairy free, Paleo, pescatarian, flexitarian, nutritarian, vegan or vegetarian.
- This cleanse is nutrient-rich and primarily plant-based. Everybody is different. Everyone has a choice for what’s best for their body. You will discover which foods truly make you feel your healthiest, strongest and most vibrant self.
- Will I be able to do this cleanse vegan, paleo or vegetarian?
Yes! We offer all replacements and suggestions to accommodate these dietary preferences within our eBook recipes.
- Is this a juice cleanse?
No. This is one of the things that separate our cleanse from others’… you actually get to eat! And, not just anything, but delicious, wholesome food.
- What if I need more support during the cleanse?
We offer 1-on-1 coaching to support any needs you might have while going through our cleanses. Learn more about our coaching offers.
- How often should I cleanse?
We cleanse twice a year. We also do mini cleanses. That’s why we love our 7-day! And you can do it 3 or 5 days throughout the year, after holidays, or when we simply feel the need. It’s a great way to refresh yourself.
- When is it NOT GOOD to cleanse?
- Pregnant or nursing
- Under 18
- Pre-existing, diagnosed serious health condition, psychological disorder
- Have Type 1 diabetes
Always consult your primary doctor before starting a cleanse if you have any health conditions or concerns.
- How long until I begin to notice my body is detoxifying?
It takes about 5 days for our body to release our dependency on certain foods like sugar, coffee and caffeine. Make sure to keep well-hydrated, and eat lots of alkalizing, chlorophyll-rich foods such as green leafy vegetables and salads.
- Is it possible to eat out at restaurants while cleansing?
Yes. We recommend calling ahead and asking if you can have your food cooked in olive oil, coconut or avocado oil, and not canola or peanut oils. Make sure they have gluten and dairy free options. And choose clean foods from your allowed-food list such as: wild fish, lamb or organic chicken, steamed vegetables or a salad with lemon and olive oil.
Meet Your Coaches
Hey there! We’re Megs and Pegs! Mother-daughter co-founders of Curry Girls Kitchen. We are both living proof that food is medicine!
Pegs suffered with chronic digestive disorders, ulcerative colitis, and severe panic disorder from ages 19-28. Pegs used food as a life-changing tool to heal herself, her family and her many clients for over 25+ years. She has been symptom-free for over 4 decades!
Megs struggled with autoimmune disorders from the time she was born. As she grew older, she dealt with body image and an eating disorder. After Meg’s first time doing this program, she discovered what foods negatively impacted her health and mental clarity. It helped her develop a positive relationship with food, and reverse all her autoimmune symptoms.
Together we are passionate about helping you heal your body using food as a means to support your healing journey.