Happy Holidays love!
We hope you are starting to slow down and enjoy this year’s ending. It is the perfect time to reflect, enjoy loved ones’ company, and start dreaming about the new year.
I’m currently in Toronto celebrating Hanukkah with my boyfriend’s family. Exploring a new city is one of my favorite things to do. Taking some time off of work as well.
The holiday season as a chef isn’t necessarily the slow season 😉
Pegs and I both have been focusing a lot on healing recently. It has been a long time since I have spent so much time around kids — working for my new client and being around their young kids has been testing my immune system to say the least… Haha!
We have put together a few of our staples. Things we love using and would love to gift to a loved one this time of year!
Curry Girls Kitchen 2022 Holiday Gift Guide:
HEALTH & WELLNESS GIFTS
- Our Reset Programs or a Gift Card for our program, an eBook, or a private coaching services is a great gift to give to a loved one in need of some support. The perfect type of “one-for-me-one-for-you” kind of gift if you know what I mean 😉 😉 a great way to get a friend to do our program with you!
- Sunlighten Infrared Sauna – this portable solo system takes up limited space. Mention Curry Girls Kitchen and get up to $600 off your system!
- Air Doctor Purifier is something we use daily. This air purifier is so quite, takes up minimal space, and is one of the best on the market.
- Cured CBD Salve is a total savior. We love rubbing this on sore muscles or joints. It’s the perfect gift to give an athlete in your life as well! Use code: CURRYGIRLS for 10% off your order.
- Hatch alarm clock has been a game changer for sleep. It is great for reducing technology in your bedroom — provides relaxing light modes and calming music to fall asleep to and wake up to!
GIFTS FOR THE CHEF
- Nakano chef knife is the only knife you need! It’s the perfect size and great for upgrading your kitchen tools. Use code: CURRYGIRLS for 30% off your order.
- The Grill Caddy from our neighbor Brian is a great gift to give to a grill master you love. You also can easily replace the tin foil with parchment paper for your grilling!
- Tata Harper Face masks are such a luxurious treat. I personally love the super hydrating floral mask for the dryer winter weather or the purifying mask for clearing pores.
- Osea Gua Sha Glow Duo includes a face massaging tool with face oil. Gua Sha has been a game changer in helping de-puff and drain facial lymphatics. I have been using Osea skin products for years now. They are nontoxic and great on my sensitive skin!
- Silk sleeping mask by Slip is what I use every night. My sister Sam gifted this to me a few years ago and I have been obsessed with it since. I especially love that it is machine washable!
- Ilia Beauty is a great gift to give to your clean beauty lovers. The mascara was the first product I tried and fell in love with.
COMFY COZY GIFTS
- Ugg boots are a great gift for all! The coziest slippers and boots for indoors and outside.
- For the little ones in your life, Baby Barn makes the cutest sets.
- Eberjey pajama sets are the softest things you will ever feel against your skin. They are so fun for matching sets with all family members.
GIFTS THAT GIVE BACK
- A donation in honor of a loved one is a gift that truly keeps giving. Kiss the Ground is an amazing nonprofit that is helping to heal our soils through regenerative farming.
*MOST IMPORTANTLY* there is no gift more cherished than the gift of time! Spending an afternoon, a meal, or a long walk with loved ones is the most priceless gift of all.
We know this time of year can be challenging and we want you to know how loved you are. If you are struggling, read Pegs latest blog about Holiday Stress here.
Thank you – from the bottom of our hearts. We are grateful for you and feel so blessed to have you a part of our Curry Girls Kitchen family.
Sending you so much love and happiness this Holiday Season!