Health & Lifestyle 7-Day Reset
Reset Your Food Habits. Learn New Practices To Support A Healthy And Happy Life.
Time to get to the root cause!
Detox your body with delicious food!
What is included in our 7-Day Reset Program:
- eBook that includes +25 Detoxifying Recipes
- Pantry Lists
- Seasonal Produce Lists
- Menu and Meal Planning Ideas
- Daily Accountability Worksheet
- Community of Like-Minded People So You’re Not Alone
- A Delicious Detox That Will Change Your Life
Time to ditch the bland detoxes and eat food you love!
Frequently Asked Questions
- Anyone of all ages 18-80!
- Perfect for every dietary restriction: gluten intolerance/Celiac, dairy or nut allergens.
- Chronic conditions: digestive disorders, IBS, colitis or Crohns.
- Foodie preferences: dairy free, Paleo, pescatarian, flexitarian, nutritarian, vegan or vegetarian
- This cleanse is nutrient rich and plant based focused. Everybody is different. Everyone has a choice for what’s best for their body. What you discover & uncover is which foods truly make you feel your healthiest, strongest and most vibrant self.
Some of the main benefits you’ll see during and after your cleansing experience:
- Sleep better
- Better focus and concentration
- More sustained energy
- Weight loss
- Reduce hunger
- Strengthened immunity, you get sick less often
- Improved skin conditions, you glow! Itchy skin or rashes go away.
- Improve overall cholesterol levels
- Reduces anxiety
- Lowers blood sugar
- Reduces inflammation
- Rebalances hormones
- Improved digestion and elimination
- Increased libido
- Relieves chronic migraines and headaches
- Improves metabolism
- Mood enhancer
- YOU’ll FEEL SO DANG GREAT!!!!
Yes! We offer all replacements and suggestions to accommodate these dietary preferences within our eBook recipes.
We cleanse twice a year. We also do mini 1-3-5 day cleanses throughout the year, after holidays, or when we simply feel the need. It’s a great way to refresh yourself.
- pregnant or nursing
- under 18
- Pre- existing, diagnosed serious health condition, psychological disorder.
- Have Type 1 diabetes
Always consult your primary doctor before starting a cleanse if you have any health conditions or concerns.
It takes about 5 days for our body to release our dependency on certain foods like sugar, coffee and caffeine. Make sure to keep well hydrated, eat lots of green alkalizing Chlorophyll rich foods such as green leafy vegetables and salads.
Yes. We recommend calling ahead and asking if you can have your food cooked in olive oil, coconut or avocado oil, and not canola or peanut oils. Make sure they have gluten and dairy free options. And choose clean foods from your allowed food list such as: wild fish, lamb or organic chicken, a steamed vegetable and a salad with lemon and olive oil.
Meet Your Coaches
Hey There We’re Megs and Pegs! Mother-Daughter co-founders of Curry Girls Kitchen. We are both living proof that food is medicine!
Pegs suffered with chronic digestive disorders, ulcerative colitis, and severe panic disorder from ages 19-28. Pegs has used food as a life-changing tool to heal herself and her family. She has been symptom free for over 3 decades.
Megs struggled with autoimmune disorders from the time she was a child. As she grew older she dealt with body image and an eating disorder. After Meg’s first time doing the program, those 21 days helped her discover what foods negatively impacted her health, mental clarity, develop a positive relationship with food, and reverse all her autoimmune disorders.