10 dates, pitted
1 cup pecans
1 cup hazelnuts
1/2 cup hazelnut flour
1 thumb of fresh ginger, peeled
1 teaspoon Ceylon cinnamon
1/4 teaspoon black pepper
1/4 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice or cardamom
1 whole clove
2 tablespoons cannabidiol (CBD) oil (make sure to read your label for serving recommendations)
1 tablespoon nut milk
1/2 cup of coconut shreds with dash of cinnamon for coating
– Blend/pulse dates first and then remove.
– Add nuts into emptied food processor and blend on high for a few seconds.
– Once nuts are in granules, add seasonings and nut flour and blend on high again for a few seconds.
– Lastly, add the blended date paste into food processor with all the remaining ingredients and pulse until doughy consistency. If you wish to make these balls without CBD oil, use 2 tablespoons of melted coconut oil instead.
– Using a tablespoon, scoop out mixture and form into a ball with your hands. Roll ball in coconut coating after if desired.
– Places balls in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes to harden or eat as is. These will last for a few weeks in the refrigerator.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes