1 gluten free pizza crust of choice (listed above)
4 heirloom baby tomatoes, halved
1/2 cup spinach, rinsed
1/4 or less yellow or red onions, sliced
Handful of kalamata olives, pitted
1/4 – 1/2 cup shredded goat or sheep cheese (we used goat mozzarella)
Crushed red pepper flakes
Optional: 4-5 slices of salami or prosciutto
- Pre-heat pizza stone on grill at high heat (around 500-600 degrees)
- Pre-bake crust if suggested for 1 minute or so
- Top with pesto and toppings, making sure to layer cheese in between spinach and other toppings. I prefer to put tomatoes on top to roast.
- Once grill is ready, place pizza on pizza stone and cover the grill for 5-8 minutes until cheese has melted and crust is crisp**
- Remove from grill and let cool for a minute before slicing into!
*Notes: if you do not have a pizza stone or grill, you can heat a parchment lined baking sheet or pizza pan on the bottom rack of your oven at 400-425 degrees and bake the pizza. Make sure you put pizza on a piece of parchment paper or dust the baking sheet with GF flour, so it doesn’t stick. Bake for however long the pizza instructions say.
**If using Wholly Wholesome pizza dough, it will take a little more time on the grill. We recommend coating the edges of the pizza dough with olive oil to make nice golden brown. Check after 8-10 minutes.
- Prep Time: 5
- Cook Time: 10