In 21 days, new habits will be formed and the chemical make-up of your cells will change. You will feel different. When you eliminate toxins, allergens, and inflammatory foods, transformation happens. Many students report their chronic symptoms disappear and they’ve never felt better.
Our 7 Day Reset is a great introduction to detoxification and choosing nourishing foods. It allows your body to reset so you can feel your best self! But if you are ready to create new habits in your diet and lifestyle, the 21 Day Cleanse is the journey for you! It takes a little more commitment, but you will see a LOT more results. This is where the lasting healing happens, and you will finish this cleanse with a happier gut, improved energy, deeper sleep, and so much more.
In our 21 Day Self-Guided Cleanse you’ll get:
- 75+ Delicious + Easy to make Recipes
- Seasonal Pantry Lists
- Menu + Meal Planning Ideas
- Weekly Grocery Lists
- Daily Accountability Worksheet
- Private Facebook Group
- A Radiant New You!!!
Does this sound like you?
- You’re dealing with pain, fatigue, weight gain, digestive issues, migraines, or skin issues.
- You’ve tried every diet plan out there and are confused, overwhelmed or just plain tired of trying to do everything on your own.
- You’re ready to finally take ownership and invest in your health and improve your quality of life.
- You want experienced, knowledgeable professionals to guide you along the way and educate you on how to detox in a safe and natural way.
Our 21 Day Self-Guided Cleanse can help!
The amazing benefits you can experience from a 21 Day cleansing experience:
- Sleep better
- Better focus and concentration
- More sustained energy
- Weight loss
- Reduce hunger
- Strengthened immunity, you get sick less often
- Improved skin conditions, you glow!
- Itchy skin, acnes, rashes disappear. Systemic skin conditions such as psoriasis go into remission.
- Improve overall cholesterol levels
- Reduces anxiety
- Lowers blood sugar
- Reduces inflammation
- Rebalances hormones
- Improved digestion and elimination
- Increased libido
- Relieves chronic migraines and headaches
- Improves metabolism
- Mood enhancer
- YOU’LL FEEL SO DANG GREAT!!!!
This is not a bland juice cleanse! You get to eat, snack & enjoy life all while detoxing your body!
High Fiber Smoothies for Breakfast
A fresh, high-fiber smoothie with beneficial proteins, fats and complex carbohydrates will keep you satisfied and full until your next meal. They support digestion and elimination and should be enjoyed between 8-10am.
Clean Food for Your Main Meal
Your main meal of the day is a plate filled with delicious, nutrient-rich ingredients, enjoyed between 12-3pm. We call this “Linner,” and it will leave you feeling satisfied, energized and full.
Yummy beneficial snacks are for those who need more energizing calories in their day. Most students feel satiated from their meals and find they don’t need to snack. Everyone is different!
Evening Soup for Dinner
Enjoy a perfectly pureed or satisfyingly chunky soup in the evening, making nightly digestion easier. Relax with this meal between 5-7pm.
In the 21 Day Self Guided Cleanse, our step by step eBook will help you to:
- Learn which foods support and strengthen your body.
- Save time, energy, and money with our holistic guide to health + wellness.
We support your 21-Days with:
- Access to our highly-detailed recipe and eBook guide
- Exclusive membership to the Curry Girls Kitchen Facebook group to engage with fellow classmates
- Weekly LIVE zoom coaching calls
- Unlimited support via email with Megs & Pegs (*guided group or 1-1 coaching available)
Frequently Asked Questions
- Who should cleanse?
- Anyone of all ages 18-80!
- Perfect for every dietary restriction: gluten intolerance/Celiac, dairy or nut allergens.
- Chronic conditions: digestive disorders, IBS, colitis or Crohn’s Disease.
- Foodie preferences: dairy free, Paleo, pescatarian, flexitarian, nutritarian, vegan or vegetarian
- This cleanse is nutrient rich and plant based focused. Everybody is different. Everyone has a choice for what’s best for their body. What you discover & uncover is which foods truly make you feel your healthiest, strongest and most vibrant self.
- Will I be able to do this cleanse vegan, paleo or vegetarian?
Yes! We offer all replacements and suggestions to accommodate these dietary preferences within our eBook recipes.
- Is this a juice cleanse?
No. This is one of the things that separate our cleanse from others’… you actually get to eat! And, not just anything, but delicious, wholesome food. Yep. No more boring and bland juice cleanses!
- What if I need more support during the 21-days?
We offer 1-on-1 coaching to support any needs you might have while going through our 21-Day Cleanse. Learn more about our coaching support and offerings.
- How often is it good to cleanse?
We cleanse twice a year. We also do mini cleanses. That’s why we love our 7-day! And you can do it 3 or 5 days throughout the year, after holidays, or when we simply feel the need. It’s a great way to refresh yourself.
- When is it NOT GOOD to cleanse?
- Pregnant or nursing
- Under 18
- Pre-existing, diagnosed serious health condition, psychological disorder
- Have Type 1 diabetes
Always consult your primary doctor before starting a cleanse if you have any health conditions or concerns.
- How long until I begin to notice my body is detoxifying?
It takes about 5 days for our body to release our dependency on certain foods like sugar, coffee and caffeine. Make sure to keep well hydrated, eat lots of green alkalizing Chlorophyll rich foods such as green leafy vegetables and salads.
- Is it possible to eat out at restaurants while cleansing?
Yes. We recommend calling ahead and asking if you can have your food cooked in olive oil, coconut or avocado oil, and not canola or peanut oils. Make sure they have gluten and dairy free options. Choose clean whole foods from your allowed food list such as: wild fish, grass-fed lamb or organic chicken, a steamed or sauteed vegetable and a salad with lemon and olive oil.
Meet Your Coaches
Hey There! We’re Megs and Pegs! Mother-Daughter co-founders of Curry Girls Kitchen. We are both living proof that food is medicine!
Pegs suffered with chronic digestive disorders, ulcerative colitis, and severe panic disorder from ages 19-28. Pegs has used food as a life-changing tool to heal herself, her family and her many clients for over 25+ years. She herself has been symptom free for over 4 decades!
Megs struggled with autoimmune disorders from the time she was born. As she grew older she dealt with body image and an eating disorder. After Meg’s first time doing this program, those 21 days helped her discover what foods negatively impacted her health and mental clarity. It helped her develop a positive relationship with food, and reverse all her autoimmune symptoms.
Together we are passionate about helping you heal your body using food as a means to support your healing journey.