Check out all the awesome places we’ve shared our stories and recipes:
- KTLA Morning News 2022, Delicious gluten free recipes to heal your body
- Spectrum News 2022, Eating Healthy in 2022
- Good Day LA 2019, The Curry Girls with healthy meals for the new year
Articles and Books
- Curry, Peggy. Damn Good Gluten Free, Ingram Spark, Curry Publishing, LLC November 17, 2021.
- Curry, Peggy. Mind Body Green, “How To Take The Stress Out Of Cooking And Make Your Food Holistically Healthy” 2017.
- Curry, Peggy. Mind Body Green, “Need Motivation To Cook Healthy? Here’s What You’re Missing” April, 2017.
- Curry, Peggy. Your Zen Life, “My Messy Kitchen” 2016.
- Curry, Peggy. It’s Summer! What’s in Season Now? Create Space Independent Publishing Platform, 2010.
- Curry, Peggy and Lori Sherman. GrowingGreat Classroom Nutrition Lessons (curriculum).
In the News
- John F. Russell, Steamboat resident creates cookbook, promises ‘Damn Good’ recipes for a healthier lifestyle September 9, 2022
- Alana Garrigues . The Daily Breeze, front page. “Mother-Daughter duo make for big business” May 9, 2016
- Alana Garrigues, The Daily Breeze, front page. “Mother/Daughter cooking is big business” May 5, 2016
- Foodie Daily Roost: Megan and Peggy of Curry Girls Kitchen 2016
- Katrina Zawojski, South Bay Magazine, “In the kitchen with Manhattan Beach’s gluten-free gurus: The Curry Girls” April 22, 2013, by Photographed by Lauren Pressey.
- Morin, Alyssa. “Town and Country: The Curry kitchen blends function and family in Manhattan Beach” EasyReader. October 10, 2013
- Kang, Esther. Kitchen Crusaders: Mother-daughter team share the power of food. EasyReader. March 21, 2013
Want to share our story or tell us about your own health journey? Send us a message or check out our info on brand collaboration!