- 1 1/2 lb. deveined jumbo shrimp (keep in shell)
- 2 TBL. Sunflower oil
Cajun Rub: Use dried herbs
- 1 Tbl. garlic granules or powder
- 1 Tbl. Celtic Sea Salt
- 1 Tbl. fine grind black pepper
- 1 Tbl. paprika
- Mix all spices and dried herbs together.
- Coat the shrimp ( with their skins on) with Cajun rub, drizzle with 2 Tbl of organic sunflower oil.
- Cover and let marinate in the refrigerator for 30 minutes or more.
- Heat BBQ.
- Place shrimp on the BBQ grates, or in a BBQ tray. Cook for 2 minutes a side.
Place shrimp on the BBQ grates, or in a BBQ tray. Cooked for exactly 2 minutes a side.
Topped shrimp with lemon wedges and serve. Great served as an appetizer, on skewers, over rice, noodles or stir fry, or topped on a salad.