- 3 Tbl Chia seeds whole
- 1/2 C hot water
- 1 Tbl freshly ground flax seeds
- 1/4 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp. ground cardamom (optional)
- 1/4 C fresh toasted coconut flakes
- 2 Tbl. Hemp seeds or other seeds such as toasted or raw pumpkin or sunflower
- 1/2–1 C washed organic blueberries or other berries or seasonal fruit
NOT CLEANING? Try adding 1/2 C seasonal fruit combinations (strawberries, banana’s persimmons, kiwi, dried figs, raisins, ect.)
- In a bowl pour hot water over Chia seeds, cinnamon and cardamon Let rest to firm up. About 3 minutes.
- Wash fruit and slice berries ro fruit set aside.
- In a preheated oven or dry skillet, roast the coconut flakes and seeds~ but watch closely. Let cool
- In bowl with thickened chia seeds, top with ingredients, stir and enjoy!
- If you like add fresh hazelnut, almond, coconut, or Hemp milks
GREAT for a snack or breakfast.