Gluten Free Trash Cookies
Gluten free trash cookies may be this years holiday Cookie winner! Its filled with so many surprising ingredients that are FUN and especially exciting for the kid in all of us! Thanks to Samantha Curry, Megs sister, her rendition of this full throttle Gluten Free Trash Cookie delivers a powerful and impressive taste in each bite!
Peg’s version offers variations to make these Gluten Free Trash Cookies “better for you” version for those wishing to eliminate dairy, chemical additives or dyes. Heck, holidays and celebrations are to allow yourself to enjoy the magic and fun of all celebrations- guilt-free!
Watch CGK’s Instagram LIVE fun with Megs and Sam cooking up these delicious cookies! They share all the ingredients and variations you can choose from!
Here’s to a your delicious holiday celebrations! With Love, Megs and Pegs
Gluten Free Trash Cookies Ingredients:
- 1 1/2 Cups Gluten Free Rolled Oats
- 1 1/2 Cups gluten free flour (Pamela’s Baking Mix, King Arthur, Cup4Cup)
- 1 tsp. EACH: Baking Powder and Baking Soda
- 1 tsp. Sea Salt
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 Cup Cane sugar
- 3/4 Cup brown or coconut sugar
- 1+1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1+ 1/2 Stick unsalted butter OR Butter alternative: almond, cashew, or coconut “butters”
- 1/2 Cup Each. Chop all large ingredients.
- Shredded coconut
- Pecans or nuts or seeds of choices
- Gluten Free pretzels
- Toffee bits or Chocolove’s toffee chocolate bar
- Mini PB cups or Justin’s or Unreal PB Cups
- M & M’s or Unreal Gems
- Chocolate chips
Gluten Free Trash Cookies Method:
- Preheat oven to 350-degrees
- Parchment Line cookie trays: Makes 4 dozen golf ball sized cookies.
- In a medium bowl combine all dry ingredients, set aside
- In a medium bowl combine all fun ingredients, chopping or crushing those that need it*. Set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl using a stand or hand mixer, blend butter and sugar until creamy.
- Add in eggs and vanilla.
- On low speed, slowly blend in flour/dry ingredients.
- Add in Fun ingredients and stir it all together.
- Using a small scoop or tablespoon drop cookies on parchment lined cookie sheet.
- Using a damp palm, lightly flatten the ball.
- Bake cooking for 8-10 minutes until lightly browned. Do not over cook.
- Cookies will spread while cooking so leave enough space. 12 per sheet max.
welcome to our kitchen! come and stay awhile.
We're Meg and Pegs of the Curry Girls Kitchen, a mother-daughter health coach duo here to help YOU revamp your life from OK… to fabulously delicious! We invite all your senses to play with us.