Gluten Free Hello Dolly Bars are magical because they are easy and quick to bake! These chocolaty nutty bars promise to delight everyone! Great for a crowd, to give for gifts or freeze them to eat in stages. They can be made dairy free too! Change up the chocolate and nuts and add in what you enjoy. Make these gems blonde or using dark or milk chocolate morsels.
WATCH How to make Hello Dollie BarsPrint
1/2 Stick or 4 oz butter or alternative butter sticks (Melt, Kite Hill or Miyokos)
1 Cup Graham Cracker or Ginger Snap cookies work well. (Pamela’s brand makes a great one!) In a mini food processor, OR baggie, use a rolling pin to make fine crumbs from gluten free graham crackers or cookies.
1 Package chocolate chips (Our personal favorite is Enjoy Life large chunks)
1 Package Peanut butter, butterscotch, or salted caramel chips
1 container Sweetened Condensed Cow or Coconut Milk for dairy free
1 C Coconut flakes (more if needed to cover the top)
1 C chopped pecans or other favorite nuts: walnut or a mixture with macadamia
1 9 x 13 baking dish
Preheat oven to 350 degrees
Here are your 7 Steps to making a slice of heaven!
1. Melt butter to cover bottom of pan
2. Sprinkle graham cracker crumbs over butter, (shake pan to distribute evenly)
3. Add package of chocolate chips evenly over the graham crackers (shake again)
4. Add package of peanut or butterscotch chips evenly over chocolate chips
5. Slowly in a back and forth motion, pour sweetened condensed milk over chips
6. Sprinkle coconut flakes over condensed milk
7. Sprinkle chopped pecans over coconut flakes
Place in oven and bake for 30 minutes until hot and bubbly.
Let cool completely before cutting into bars.
- Prep Time: 5
- Cook Time: 30