Sweet Potato Nachos
Sweet Potato Nachos are the perfect appetizer to make for any home tale gate or just because you love them like us!
Nachos are great for large parties or cozy quick dinners. Their bright orange color means they are rich in antioxidants.
The bonus for making these yummy fiber rich nachos is… they are available all year and are quite wonderful for the many optional toppings you can use.
Watch Meg’s delicious recipe video below.
Sweet Potato Nachos Ingredients
Serves 2-3 (easily doubled or tripled for parties)
1 large sweet potato, rinsed and sliced in rounds
¾ cup of shredded cheese ~ we used 3 types of goat cheese: Cypress Midnight Moon, Goat Cheddar, Pecorino Romano, Sheep or goat feta (another option)
1 small zucchini, shredded
1 fresh corn, kernels cut off cob
½ avocado, sliced
1-2 tbsp cilantro, rough chopped
Dash of sweet paprika
Dash of chili flakes or powder blend
Sweet Potato Nachos Method:
- Preheat oven to 425°
- Slice sweet potato into thin rounds.
- Bake sweet potatoes on baking sheet for 15-20minutes.
- Take out and flip potatoes
- Next top with goods:
– Start with thin layer of cheese and dash of sweet paprika
– Top with zucchini and corn
– Layer avocado slices on top and then sprinkle cilantro
– Finish with remaining cheese and chili flakes
- Put back in oven and bake at 425° for 10-15 more minutes.
welcome to our kitchen! come and stay awhile.
We're Meg and Pegs of the Curry Girls Kitchen, a mother-daughter health coach duo here to help YOU revamp your life from OK… to fabulously delicious! We invite all your senses to play with us.