Hiii loves! I have wanted to share this “What I’m Currently Loving” with you for weeks, but have been fully consumed with our upcoming course Damn Good in the Kitchen. If you have ever wanted to learn how to meal plan, organize your kitchen, build a “healthier” pantry, change you eating habits, and/or SAVE TIME in the kitchen, this course is for you!!
We will only be teaching it live this one time. And even more exciting, you will be getting exclusive, never before seen, recipes videos, weekly coaching calls with Pegs and me, a signed copy of Pegs cookbook, AND our Gluten Free Thanksgiving eBook!!
Ok… As you can see, I am really excited about this course hah! So now, lets get into why we’re here!
We will be calling this series:
What I’m Currently Loving, vol. I
If you don’t follow us on Instagram @CurryGirlsKitchen, I linked a few items I purchased that weren’t food related and asked if you’d be interested in a monthly/bi-weekly newsletter listing my current favorites. The majority said YES PLEASE! So here we are. I love finding organic, sustainable, local, small-batch, women-owned, B-corp, diverse brands in all categories. This is the place where I will be sharing all of that + anything else I’m currently loving… like books, podcasts, people, and (of course) food related things.
SO THIS IS IT – our very first one – What I’m Currently Loving, vol. I
#1. Elwood Clothing
- I have to share the LA based brand that sparked this whole conversation. Their unisex cotton clothing and vintage apparel is what I am living in right now. This is their CORE green crewneck sweatshirt and sweatshort. I wear a Medium (top and bottom) and they are both perfectly oversized and SO comfy. It’s medium weight cotton, not too heavy, the perfect warmth and for layering. I’m eyeing their long sweats and hooded sweatshirt for winter.
- After the summer spent in Manhattan Beach, California’s sun, to now the dry climate in Colorado… this mask has saved my skin. It feels cool when applied, and leaves your skin feeling extra soft. You can sleep in the mask, but I find it’s too sticky for my preference. I have been using it 1x a week and it has lasted me over 7 months (there were some weeks I missed during that time, and used others masks, but I am obsessed!). This was my go-to mask last winter when my face would dry out. I HIGHLY recommend and just ordered my second tub. **Worth the higher price point in my opinion. I have extremely sensitive skin and try to keep the products I use organic/clean. Tata Harper is a clean beauty brand and found does not irritate my skin!
#3. What I Recently Read
- Atomic Habits by James Clear
- I absolutely loved listening to this book. His story is amazing and his tips/tiny changes are great. I plan to purchase the book so I can go back and highlight.
- Greenlights by Matthew McConaughey
- IMO, get the AUDIO VERSION. His narrating is what made me love it so much. I truly wish all authors would narrate their books. Matthew’s story is SO entertaining and filled with life gems. Perfect listen for any road-trip.
- Obviously I had to include SOME type of food item here and let me tell you… I cannot get enough of these chocolate and almond coated coconut ice cream bars. They are they perfect size to satiate my sweet tooth and leave me feeling great. Added plus, no breakouts the next day (my skin always tells me when I’ve had too much sugar).
I am going to leave you with these… I’m not sure how many I will include going forward. I’m thinking however many things I am currently loving at the moment. Some might have 4, others might have 7, or only 2 items… Whatever it is moving forward, I hope you enjoyed this!
If you found this helpful, screenshot and share with me on Instagram DM! Or reply to the email for this blog, I would love to hear what you think!