- 3 cups or more rough chopped cauliflower (purple, yellow, green, broccoflower or romanesco, they look alien, or white)
- 1–2 C sugar snap peas, removing thin string*
- 1–2 Small zucchini, rough chopped
- 1/2–1 C Onion, rough chopped
- 1/2–1 C Leek, chopped (optional)
- 3 fresh cloves garlic, mashed or 1 Tbl shallot chopped
- 1 1/2 tsp fresh minced thyme (dried 3/4 tsp)
- 2 T Olive Oil or coconut oil
- 1 C or entire can cannellini beans, drained
- 4 C Stock: Homemade chicken, vegetable or Imagine’s No-chicken broth
- 1 Tsp Celtic Sea Salt to taste
- Fresh ground pepper
- Fresh thyme or chives for garnish
- Sauté onion, leek, and garlic in oil
- Add remaining vegetables, minced thyme leaves, and stock.
- Bring soup to a boil.
- Lower heat and simmer for 10-15 minutes, until vegetables are fork tender, mashable
- Carefully use an immersion hand blender to puree
- Adjust seasonings: more salt and pepper.
- Top with a few sprigs fresh thyme, chives or lavender blossoms.
WATCH HERE our latest Curry Girls Video!