Cauliflower White Bean Soup
3 Cups or more rough chopped cauliflower (purple, yellow, green, broccoflower or romanesco, they look alien, or white)
1-2 C sugar snap peas, removing thin string*
1-2 Small zucchini, rough chopped
½-1 C Onion, rough chopped
½-1 C Leek, chopped (optional)
3 fresh cloves garlic, mashed or 1 Tbl shallot chopped
1 ½ tsp fresh minced thyme (dried ¾ tsp)
2 T Olive Oil or coconut oil
1 C or entire can cannellini beans, drained
4 C Stock: Homemade chicken, vegetable or Imagine’s No-chicken broth
1 Tsp Celtic Sea Salt to taste
Fresh ground pepper
Fresh thyme or chives for garnish
- Sauté onion, leek, and garlic in oil.
- Add remaining vegetables, minced thyme leaves, and stock.
- Bring soup to a boil.
- Lower heat and simmer for 10-15 minutes, until vegetables are fork tender, mashable
- Carefully use an immersion hand blender to puree
- Adjust seasonings: more salt and pepper.
Top with a few sprigs fresh thyme, chives or lavender blossoms.
WATCH HERE our latest Curry Girls Video!