WATCH VIDEO: https://youtu.be/gplq-r-AYEo
1 rotisserie chicken shredded
1 C grated Mexican Cheese blend
1 can Hatch green chili enchilada sauce
1 package Rudy’s green spinach gluten free tortillas
Fresh baby spinach
1 glass-baking dish
Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Pour half the can into a deep dish for dipping tortillas
- Dip both sides of tortilla in sauce
- Add shredded chicken, cheese and chopped spinach
- Roll tightly and place into baking dish
- Repeat until all the tortillas are made or how many you would like to make. Usually it’s 2 per person.
- Once pan is filled, pour remaining sauce over (use dipping sauce too)
- Sprinkle with grated cheese.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes until hot and bubbly
Serve with green or yellow rice, black beans and a lovely green salad. Great to serve for St. Patrick’s Day!
- Prep Time: 10
- Cook Time: 20