Lavender Lemonade is one of the most refreshing cocktails! Make it as sweet as you’d like using a homemade simple syrup using organic cane sugar or switch things up and use honey instead! Other ways to make this specialty cocktail your own is using other herbs besides or along with the lavender! Try adding mint or basil leaves for fun. Infusing your own flavor is exactly like the name of “simple syrup” means.Print
Single batch yields 8-10 servings. For a crowd of 20 fun going cocktail lovers, we tripled the recipe.
1 C lavender infused simple syrup (recipe below)
1 Cup freshly squeezed lemon juice
2 TBL or 8 large lavender buds
6 Cups water
Lemon slices for garnish
Vodka or Gin.
LAVENDER INFUSED SIMPLE SYRUP METHOD:
- In a saucepan add 1 Cup organic cane sugar and 1 C water.
- Bring to a boil and let simmer for 10 minutes.
- Pour into a glass container.
- Add lavender buds or other herbs you’d like to infuse.
- Let set overnight on counter.
- Lavender infused simple syrup is now ready to use to make your lavender lemonade.
LAVENDER LEMONADE METHOD:
Add all ingredients into a container. Add ice, lemon slices. Store lemonade in refrigerator until ready to serve.
Add Veev as you serve. Lemonade will last up to 2 weeks. Make it for a party or celebration! 4 times the recipe will serve lots! Great made ahead too!