Raspberry Mango Infused Margarita with Rhubarb Honey Simple Syrup
We have a delicious new cocktail just in time for Cinco de Mayo ~ Raspberry and Mango Infused Margarita with Rhubarb Honey Simple Syrup 💗 the whole drink has a nice sweet and tart balance from the raspberries and mango with tequila to the tart rhubarb and sweet honey. These fruit combos make for the most magically balanced drink that go down way to easy.
I have also mixed in an ounce or two or Topo Chico (or any other sparkling water) into the margarita for an effervescent touch. It’s delicious!
If you don’t drink alcohol, you can easily muddle raspberries and cubed mango with sparkling water, lime juice, and rhubarb simple syrup for a delicious mocktail.
Now to make the margs 😋🍹💓
- 2 ounces Raspberry Mango infused silver tequila
- 1 ounce lime juice
- 1 ounce rhubarb simple syrup (ingredients below)
- Lime wedge, for garnish
- Handfuls of ice cubes
Rhubarb Honey Simple Syrup:
- 1 stalk rhubarb, thinly sliced
- 1 cup honey
- 1 cup water
- 10-24 hours infusion on tequila. Cut up desire fruit to fill mason jar. Cover fruit with silver tequila and set aside to infuse.
- Prepare rhubarb simple syrup: place all ingredients into a small pot and stir everything together. Don’t bring to a boil, but keep on low heat for 20-30 min. Set aside and let cool. Strain into a mason jar and refrigerate. Good for 2-3 weeks in refrigerator.
- When tequila infusion is ready, strain fruit from liquid into a airtight jar to store.
- In a cocktail shaker, place handful of ice cubes. Pour all margarita ingredients into shaker and mix until outside feels chilled.
- Strain into glass filled with ice and garnish with sliced lime.
Enjoy responsibly 😉