Super Easy, Delicious and Totally CLEAN!
A soup that screams Fall! Crisp apples, sweet butternut squash and colorful carrots.
Here’s to a tasty hearty soup that is soul-satisfying.Print
- 1 onion chopped
- 2 ribs of celery diced
- 2 carrots diced
- 2 Tbl. Olive Oil
- 6 cups peeled and cubed butternut squash
- 2 apples cored and diced (skin on)
- 4 C Chicken or Vegetable stock
- 1/2 tsp coriander
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper or fresh ground to taste
- 2 C Hazelnut milk (add at end of cooking)
- Saute onion, celery, carrots in olive oil on medium heat until soft.
- Add seasonings, stock, apples and butternut squash.
- Bring to a boil and simmer for approximately 30-40 minutes until squash is soft.
- Using an immersion blender, blend soup until pureed to desired consistency.
- Whisk in the hazelnut milk.
- Check seasonings and adjust according to your taste.